April 19th, 2019
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
1. There will be food today after Jumu’ah, $5 per plate; all the proceeds will benefit PTA.
2. The Ramadan Calendars for sponsoring Dinner and Iftar are posted. Please write down your name and phone # if you want to sponsor a Dinner and Iftar. The charge is $1000/Dinner and $250/ Iftar (Date and Beverages). Please check the calendar at the front doors for the days the Masjid is having dinner.
3. ICEP need to collect donation for Ramadan Activity and Security Personnel Enforcement for the Masjid. Please donate generously!
4. ICEP is renewing it website http://www.icelpaso.org. Please visit the website and if you have any recommendations, please, write your suggestion and place it in the suggestion slot.
5. Iqamah times are as follows:
· Fajr 5:45 A.M.
· Isha 9:05 P.M.
1. The monetary donations for the refugees still continue, you can donate directly to their website: https://annunciationhouse.org/financial-donations/
2. IQRA’ Friday Qur’an Classes and Parent Group is every Friday 6:00-8:00 PM.
3. New Muslim Class is every Saturday @7:00 PM.
4. As-Sunnah Sunday School is from 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
5. Qur’an reading classes for adults are on Monday half an hour before Isha prayer.
6. Women’s Class is from 6:20 PM-7:20 PM every Thursday with Br. Nazmi.
7. Please support ICEP and its projects. If you would like to donate to the Masjid using a debit card, please contact Br. Nasr Jallad.
WARNINGS!! The City of El Paso will be giving tickets for parking offenses. Please obey the law and follow the rules:
NO PARKING IN THE RED ZONES
NO PARKING IN THE HANDICAPPED AREA WITHOUT VALIDATED STICKER
NO DOUBLE PARKING.