March 24th, 2023
Assalamu Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu
1. ICEP still needs more sponsors for Ramadan Dinners. Please sign your name and phone # and inform the office.
A. Ramadan Dinner is $1500/Day for Weekends and $1300/Day for Weekdays.
B. When you use outside restaurants, ICEP will charge you $250 for cleaning fee.
2. ICEP RAMADAN PROGRAM
A. Taraweeh everynight: 4 rakaas, followed by a short reminder & daily competition question by Sheikh Ihsan, followed by 4 rakaas & witr
· Daily competition with prizes given out every night.
B. Qur’an Competitions: Date will be 23rd and 24th of Ramadan
· Men & Women (separate) 24 years up: Surah Anfal (8th chapter of the Qur’an)
· Youth ( Boys & Girls) 14-23 years: Surah Al-Waqi’a ( 56 chapterof the Qur’an)
· Youth ( Boys & Girls) 7-13 years: Surah Al-Mulk ( 67 chapter of the Qur’an)
· The awards ceremony will be on the 27th of Ramadan
C. Halaqas & Reminders:
· 10 minutes reminder after Fajr every morning
· The following Classes will be starting one hour before Maghrib each evening
a. Qur’an recitation class: Brothers on Saturday
Sisters on Sunday
b. Brothers class on Monday (open to all)
c. Sister class on Tuesday
d. Youth boys class on Wednesday
e. Youth girls class on Thursday
f. New Muslim class & open Q&A for converts on Friday.
3. Iqamah Times
4. How to donate to The Islamic Center of El Paso:
A. Donate Through Zelle: ICEP: CHASE BANK for Sa
B. Donate Through Zelle: ICEP: BANK OFAMERICA for Construction
C. Donate Through MOHID DONATION WALL UNIT-Swipe card and choose the account that you wish to donate in.
5. Please join ICEP WhatsAPP Announcement Group using this link: https://chat.whatsapp.