April 19th, 2019
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
- There will be food today after Jumu’ah, $5 per plate; all the proceeds will benefit PTA.
- The Ramadan Calendars for sponsoring Dinner and Iftar are posted. Please write down your name and phone # if you want to sponsor a Dinner and Iftar. The charge is $1000/Dinner and $250/ Iftar (Date and Beverages). Please check the calendar at the front doors for the days the Masjid is having dinner.
- ICEP need to collect donation for Ramadan Activity and Security Personnel Enforcement for the Masjid. Please donate generously!
- ICEP is renewing it website http://www.icelpaso.org. Please visit the website and if you have any recommendations, please, write your suggestion and place it in the suggestion slot.
- Iqamah times are as follows:
- Fajr 5:45 A.M.
- Isha 9:05 P.M.
- The monetary donations for the refugees still continue, you can donate directly to their website: https://annunciationhouse.org/financial-donations/
- IQRA’ Friday Qur’an Classes and Parent Group is every Friday 6:00-8:00 PM.
- New Muslim Class is every Saturday @7:00 PM.
- As-Sunnah Sunday School is from 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Qur’an reading classes for adults are on Monday half an hour before Isha prayer.
- Women’s Class is from 6:20 PM-7:20 PM every Thursday with Br. Nazmi.
- Please support ICEP and its projects. If you would like to donate to the Masjid using a debit card, please contact Br. Nasr Jallad.
WARNINGS!! The City of El Paso will be giving tickets for parking offenses. Please obey the law and follow the rules:
NO PARKING IN THE RED ZONES
NO PARKING IN THE HANDICAPPED AREA WITHOUT VALIDATED STICKER
NO DOUBLE PARKING.